A Message From Gabriel Dunham, PT, DPT, Owner and Founder of Your PT Doc
It’s common to believe that back discomfort is insignificant and will go away independently. It’s also typical to blame it on “awkward sleeping,” a “spasm,” or something “everyone” suffers from at some point…
There is no evident cause for it, but it does not appear to be changing!
You are not alone if this happens; we constantly hear stories like this. The most common ailment in our clinic is lower back pain and sciatica!
And when it comes to living with back pain, everyone we visit is curious…
“How Come I’m Still in Pain After Putting Up With It for 3-6 Months? (Sometimes Longer!)”
Most of us believe it will go away when we have back discomfort.
We believe there is a beautiful moment when you wake up one morning and your problem has vanished. But six months later, you’re dealing with even more severe chronic back pain – often much worse than before.
Does It Describe You?
One of the most aggravating things we encounter in our clinic is clients coming in with persistent lower back pain and telling us their previous doctor encouraged them to “rest” and take pain relievers. What is the issue? It’s not working! They would have returned to their doctor, frustrated and in pain if they had not visited our clinic.
Has Something Similar Happened to You?
It’s challenging to determine what’s best for your back discomfort. People in positions of power have told you so many different things. Unfortunately, the majority of it is useless!
It’s not just about what you do when it hurts but how frequently you do it. The more frequently an area grows weaker or an injury worsens due to improper mobility and posture, the more difficult it will be to work that section of your body. If we do not take steps to restore balance with strengthening workouts tailored specifically for those areas, you will have persistent pain.
Back discomfort is frequently a mysterious ailment that individuals simply accept as “the way things are.” What else may explain why backache lasts so long? It can be challenging to know what to do because there have been so many varied directions offered by different sources, with little legitimacy behind them all!
Do You Have the Same Thoughts?
If You Have Back Pain, Here Are 7 More Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- It didn’t go away independently, but you expected it to.
- The physicians instructed you to relax and take pain relievers, but they did little to help your back; the persistent pain returned after the medications wore off.
- Because everyone has back discomfort as they get older, you just accept it for what it is.
- You’ve already tried other healthcare providers or a physical therapist, but nothing they said or did appeared to help.
- You attempted YouTube workouts, which either didn’t work or worsened your back discomfort.
- Your back pain was so severe that you thought resting would alleviate it, but it only worsened matters.
- You chose to get a couple of “massages” in the hopes that they would relieve your discomfort, but all they did was make you feel good and relaxed and did nothing to help you in the long run.
You’ve done everything, and it’s still hurting? You don’t have to suffer any longer.
If any of these things have happened to you, we’d love to assist you by inviting you to a free phone chat with one of our skilled back specialists who specialize in helping people like you get relief from persistent low-back pain problems.
Simply click the link provided below!
"What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Back Pain Quickly?"...
So, here are four things you can do:
- First and foremost, you must decide whether or not to seek assistance: Thinking that your back discomfort will simply go away with time is a big mistake. As many of us know, it doesn’t work that way. You’ll still be putting up with an uncomfortable scenario six months later when you genuinely need a program that WORKS and some essential daily modifications to avoid repeating this cycle!
- Do the RIGHT exercises: The proper series of exercises prescribed by a physiotherapist will help lessen your back discomfort and restore your freedom of movement. These are excellent methods for getting rid of it rapidly, so don’t delay!
- Avoid long periods of sitting and rest: Sitting on a sofa for too long can aggravate your back pain. You need more movement, exercise, and hands-on treatment from physical therapists who understand how crucial it is to become fit as soon as possible!
- Get actual, “hands-on” Physical Therapy: Physical therapy may make a massive difference in the lives of persons suffering from low-back pain. At Your PT Doc, this is a common issue that we want to help you recover from as soon as possible!
How can we assist you in getting back up and running? Call or visit our offices today for a free, no-obligation appointment!
So Here's the following question:
"How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Your PT Doc Help You Get Rid Of Your Back Pain - Within The Next Few Days?"
Here are a few examples of what our Physical Therapy Team can accomplish for you:
- We want to make you feel better. We aim to relieve your pain and stiffness in a few sessions, so we’ll work hard with you on this trip!
- We can figure out what’s happening and get to the bottom of your back pain once and for all. Frequently in less than 20 minutes!
- The pain you experience at night may reduce your energy levels during the day. We provide relaxing approaches that promote peaceful sleep and greater daytime productivity for a higher quality of life.
- You can expect a rapid recovery from your injuries with our help. And with the suitable set of workouts developed just for what’s happening right now, it’ll happen faster than you expected.
- Many individuals take pain relievers for their aches and pains, but an alternative exists. We can assist you in discontinuing all of those hazardous medications that will just worsen matters in the long run.
- Although spinal surgery is never pleasant, there are ways to prevent it. With physical therapy, we can help you get back on your feet and prevent needles.
- We can show you how to avoid the doctor’s waiting room and decrease recurring visits so you don’t need your prescription.
- Our team is committed to guaranteeing that you can live and enjoy your life! We will do everything in our ability to ensure your full recovery.
- You will no longer toss and turn in your sleep, waking you up feeling rejuvenated.
- We can help you sit more easily and walk for more than 15 minutes without feeling weak or pain in your back.
We can assist you in resuming your life free of the curse of persistent back pain.
What People Say About Your PT Doc
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you
Monday-Friday: 6 am-8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am – 6 pm