"How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, Taking Painkillers, Or Wearing A Support Or Brace..."
Don't give up your desired lifestyle because of problems that can be remedied. That is why we created this specifically for you.
A Message From Gabriel Dunham, PT, DPT, Owner and Founder of Your PT Doc
If you have bad knees that hurt or ache, it’s tempting to believe that it’s “just something that comes with age,” “wear and tear,” or that it’s nothing and will go away on its own.
You’re not sure what’s causing the discomfort in your knees, but it doesn’t seem to improve!
You are not alone if this happens; we constantly hear stories like this. Knee pain is, in fact, one of the most prevalent issues we face in our physical therapy facility.
And when it comes to living with knee pain, everyone we see wants to know the following answers:
“Why Is This Happening to Me?” or “Why Am I Still Suffering From Knee Pain That Keeps Getting Worse After Putting Up With It for 6 Months - Sometimes More?”
Most individuals believe that if they have knee discomfort, it will “ease off” and go away on its own. That they’ll wake up one day and, as if by “magic,” their knee discomfort will be gone. Then, six months later, you’re still suffering from knee pain, which is frequently worse than when it first appeared.
Does It Describe You?
Another scenario we frequently encounter in our physical therapy practice is when clients go to their doctors, and the well-meaning doctor instructs them to “rest,” “try these painkillers,” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s not better”. But then, six weeks later, they return to the same Doctor because it hasn’t improved, only to be given ANOTHER prescription for even more potent drugs and possibly a knee brace.
Have You Ever Experienced Something Similar?
Perhaps you’re perplexed because various persons have told you conflicting information. Maybe you believe you need to relax because you’ve been informed that walking aggravates knee pain or that you should perform ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
Knowing what to do is challenging – and that’s only to prevent aggravating knee discomfort!
Because of this confusion, people frequently procrastinate and put off deciding what to do to alleviate their knee pain. Worse, many people simply accept it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal or “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel as Well?
If You Have Knee Pain, Here Are 7 More Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You expected it to go away independently, but it didn’t.
- You went to the doctor, who ordered you to rest and take painkillers, but the drugs did nothing but mask the pain, and as soon as they wore off, knee discomfort halted you in your tracks again.
- You just accepted it because a family member or acquaintance informed you that everyone suffers knee pain as they age.
- You have previously sought assistance from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physiotherapist, but nothing they said or did appear to help.
- You’ve tried knee braces, but they’ve done little to alleviate your pain.
- You thought resting would be a good idea because you were experiencing extreme pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily.
- You tried a couple ‘Of Youtube exercises, but they were painful and did little to alleviate your pain.
If any of these things have happened to you, we’d love to help by encouraging you to schedule a call with one of our Physical Therapists in Austin, Texas, Texas to find out what we can do to help.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things is a GOOD THING since knowing what doesn’t work brings you closer to discovering what does!
If you want severe advice over the phone for free, click the link below to book a call with us. The phone call is free, and there is no need to make appointments with us following the conversation. Our goal is to assist you in making the best decision about what to do next.
"What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Knee Pain Quickly?"
So, here are four things you can do:
- First and foremost, you must decide whether or not to seek help – so many individuals rest for weeks, expecting that the pain would ‘simply go away with time,’ only to find that six months later, nothing has changed… Alternatively, the pain and swelling worsen.
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things you can do to help ease your knee pain is to do a suitable series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, allow you to move freely again quickly – and ensure that the problems don’t return anytime soon.
- Avoid sitting in unnatural positions – you and I were not made to sit. When you sit and bend your knees, you put them in strange, unnatural positions that they are not designed to be in for lengthy periods. It would be highly beneficial if you were given proper strengthening exercises for better posture and hands-on treatment to get you active and healthy as soon as feasible.
- Participate in “hands-on” Physical Therapy – Physical Therapy has been shown to aid patients with knee discomfort. It’s among the most prevalent ailments with our athletes and active individuals at Your PT Doc. Suppose your knee discomfort is interfering with your employment, preventing you from being active, threatening your independence, and preventing you from spending quality time with family and friends. In that case, Physical Therapy can help you get back to living the life you deserve as soon as possible.
If you’d like to learn more about how the Physical Therapy team at Your PT Doc clinics in Austin, Texas, Texas, can help you live with less knee pain, we welcome you to schedule a completely free, no-obligation, risk-free session at one of our clinics.
Note: We offer this free Total Body Diagnostic session to anyone scared or suspicious about Physical Therapy, unsure of its benefits, or if it is suited for them. If this describes you, please begin with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session so we can work with you to determine what is wrong and what can be done – with no financial risk.
So Here's the following question:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Your PT Doc Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain - Within the Next Few Days?”
Here are a few examples of what our Physical Therapy Team can accomplish for you:
- We can relieve pain and stiffness rapidly, frequently in just a few sessions.
- We can help you figure out what’s wrong and get to the bottom of your knee discomfort once and for all – frequently within 20 minutes.
- Pain can “zap” your energy and limit your capacity to be active; we can help you sleep better at night and live with more Your PT Doc daily.
- We will verify that your problem is correctly “corrected” and “healed” and offer the ideal exercises to hasten your recovery.
- We can help you stop using all of those medicines which are bad for your health in the long run.
- We can help you through the day without relying on a knee brace to relieve pain.
- We can help you avoid risky knee surgery as well as uncomfortable injections.
- We can assist you in avoiding the Doctor’s waiting area.
- We can assist you in regaining the valuable time with family and friends that knee discomfort has taken away from you.
- We can help you return to walking up and down the stairs and getting out and about without being slowed down by dull, painful knee pain.
Essentially, the Physical Therapy Team at Your PT Doc can assist you in returning to a life free of everyday bothersome and chronic knee pain.
If you want to know how much it costs and what appointments are available at our clinic in Austin, Texas, Texas, simply click the button below and fill out the short form:
What People Say About Your PT Doc
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you
Monday-Friday: 6 am-8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am – 6 pm