Shoulder and Neck Pain
Discover Natural Strategies To Relieve Neck And Shoulder Discomfort And Keep It From Worsening And Interfering With Your Desired Lifestyle.
This Customized Guidance Is Available To Assist You In Finding Relief.
A Message From Gabriel Dunham, PT, DPT, Owner and Founder of Your PT Doc
When it comes to living with neck and shoulder pain, many individuals we encounter share common concerns and questions:
"Why Is This Happening To Me?" "Why Am I Still Suffering From Neck And Shoulder Pain, Even After Enduring It For Six Months Or Sometimes Even Longer?"
The prevailing belief among most people is that their pain will naturally dissipate over time. They hope that one morning they will wake up, and like magic, the pain will have vanished. Unfortunately, the reality is often different, as the nagging pain persists and may worsen after six months.
Do You Find Yourself Relating To This Experience?
Another situation we frequently encounter at our physical therapy clinic is when individuals seek advice from doctors, who suggest rest and recommend painkillers to see if the pain improves. However, six weeks later, they return to the doctor with no significant improvement, only to be prescribed even stronger medications.
Have You Ever Been Caught In This Cycle?
Perhaps you feel confused because you’ve received conflicting opinions from various sources. It’s not uncommon for someone to believe they have a neck issue, only to discover that the problem lies in their shoulder. The complexity of this region often leads people to procrastinate, putting off making decisions about how to address their neck and shoulder pain. Tragically, many individuals simply accept pain as an inevitable part of life, assuming it is normal or something they must endure.
Does This Resonate With You?
Do You Find Yourself Relating To Any Of These Experiences?
If You're Currently Living With Neck And Shoulder Pain, And It Seems To Be Lasting Longer Than You Expected, Here Are Seven Possible Reasons Why:
- You initially believed the pain would resolve independently, but it persisted.
- When you visited the doctor, you were advised to rest and take painkillers, but the relief was temporary, and the pain returned as soon as the medication wore off.
- A family member or friend suggested that neck and shoulder pain is a natural part of aging, leading you to accept it without seeking further solutions.
- You sought help from other healthcare professionals or physical therapists in the past, but their interventions didn’t provide the desired relief.
- You attempted using heating pads or TENS devices, hoping they would alleviate the pain, but they proved ineffective.
- Due to the severity of your neck or shoulder pain, you decided to rest, but the pain continues to bother you daily.
- To find relief, you opted for massages, which felt nice and relaxing at the moment, but didn’t offer a long-term solution for your pain.
We are here to assist you if any of these scenarios sound familiar. We invite you to book a call with one of our skilled physical therapists, who can provide valuable advice and help identify potential solutions for your condition. The fact that you’ve already tried various approaches means we have a clearer understanding of what hasn’t worked, bringing us closer to finding what truly does work for you. To take the next step, click the link below to schedule a call with us and gain some solid guidance:
"What Can Be Done To Alleviate Neck And Shoulder Pain?"
Well, here are four actionable steps you can take:
- Make a decisive choice to seek help: It’s common for people to put off addressing their neck and shoulder pain, assuming it will naturally disappear over time. However, if you find yourself still enduring discomfort after six months or experiencing worsening symptoms, it’s essential to take action.
- Engage in the right exercises: One of the most effective ways to ease neck and/or shoulder pain is by performing a tailored series of progressive exercises. A qualified Physical Therapist can provide you with exercises that reduce pain and restore your mobility, preventing future problems from arising.
- Improve sitting and sleeping posture: Avoid exacerbating your neck and shoulder pain by being mindful of your posture while sitting and sleeping. Poor posture can contribute to painful necks and tense shoulders. Appropriate strengthening exercises and hands-on treatment can help you swiftly regain proper posture and overall well-being.
- Receive professional, hands-on Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy has a proven track record of helping individuals with neck and shoulder pain. At Your PT Doc, this issue is one of our most common concerns. Whether your pain affects your job, disrupts your sleep, hinders your physical activities, or impacts your quality time with loved ones, Physiotherapy can assist you in reclaiming the life you deserve.
If you want to discover how the Physical Therapy team at Your PT Doc can help you reduce neck or shoulder pain, we invite you to begin with a complimentary, no-obligation, risk-free appointment at our clinic located in Austin, Texas. Take the first step towards living with less pain by scheduling your free appointment today.
Note: We understand that some individuals may feel apprehensive or skeptical about Physical Therapy, uncertain of its advantages or suitability for their condition. If you find yourself in this situation, we want to offer you our Free Total Body Diagnostic session. This session is specifically designed for people like you who seek clarity about their condition and potential solutions without any financial risk involved. Take advantage of this opportunity to work with us, and together, we will identify the issues at hand and determine the best course of action for your well-being.
The Pressing Question Now Is:
"How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Your PT Doc Help You Eliminate Neck And/Or Shoulder Pain?"
Here’s what we can offer:
Ultimately, our dedicated Physical Therapy Team at Your PT Doc can help you reclaim a life free from daily, bothersome, and chronic neck and shoulder pain.
If you are curious about the cost and availability at our Austin, Texas clinic, simply click the button below and complete the short form. We are eager to assist you on your journey toward a pain-free and fulfilling life.
What People Say About Your PT Doc
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you
Monday-Friday: 6 am-8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am – 6 pm